We recognize customs broking as an integral part of inbound and outbound logistics. Our Operation team at SCAF has an excellent resource of individuals who are well versed with the law & procedures and working knowledge which is required to handle local situations.
- Project Registrations, Project Clearance, STPI/100%EOU/SEZ/Third Party Imports etc. along with Project Re-conciliation services
- Specialized service offerings to first time importers and exporters
- Comprehensive guidance on pre-shipment documentation
- Clearance services for exhibition cargo on returnable basis
- Captive warehousing facilities and other Value Added Services
- Clearance services at SEZ units like Arshiya FTWZ, Panvel
- Advance filling of custom documents, Registration of Licenses, Bonding and Ex-Bonding.
- Clearance under High Sea Sales and Transfer of Ownership
- Benefits like drawback claims and SAD refund.
A staff strength of over 100 employees ensure you focus on your core competency there by taking care of your planning and policy making, while we take care of your cargo in absolute compliance with formalities of Indian Customs and Port Trust Authorities. Some of the cargo handled:
- Machinery & Capital Goods
- Turnkey Projects
- Chemicals & Allied Products
- Scraps Import
- Paper & Allied Products
- Iron & Steel (Tubes, Sheets, Coils)
- Tyres and Rubber Chemicals
- Medical Equipments
- Gym Equipments
- Electronic appliances